The Icaretonometer is used in the diagnosis, follow up and screening of glaucoma. It is based on a patented, induction-based rebound method, which allows intraocular pressure (IOP) to be measured accurately, rapidly and without an anaesthetic.
The Autorefractor is a computer-controlled machine used during an eye examination to provide an objective measurement of a person’s refractive error and prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
Our services related to eye health includes the following:
* Comprehensive eye examination with automated diagnostic equipment
* Free eye examination once a month
* Occupational / sports eye care services
* Diagnosis, treatment and management of eye diseases
* Contact lens services
* Glaucoma and cataract screening
* Eye health education and promotion
* High quality lenses and frames (designer frames available)
* HMO / Retainership available
* Eye care research and development
* Low vision and rehabilitation services
* Optical accessories and repairs